Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yeah I am Home

I just got back into town today, yeah! I was very happy to see my boys. I haven't seen Ty yet but he should be home for lunch any minute. The chickens are doing great and they are getting bigger! Rex is fluffier and almost fluffy enough to shave! Hopefully, in the next two weeks I can shave him. My garden is doing pretty well for not being watered everyday for the last 5 days but it is still looking good. I forgot my camera back at my mom and dad's so I had to use the old camera so that is why they are just stills and some video with music. I was able to pick a handful of blueberries so I will be trying to come up with something to make with those. I will also be making some whole wheat rolls today from the wheat I ground up before I left. I will post a video on those as well.


No comments: